- – A team of at least 2 co-founders.
- – At least one (co-)founder committed on a full-time for the duration of the program and able to make key decisions about his/her startup.
- – The founder(s) must be willing to engage with B@Labs as a partner in case of an investment decision at the end of the program.
Idea / Project
- – A project from all business sectors powered by technology. The program will focus primarly on: Financial Services, Agribusiness, Mechatronics, Environment and Clean Tech, Education, Health, Tourism and E-commerce.
- – A project with innovation and growth potential at a national or an international level.
- – A project that has passed the idea stage: preliminary research, feedback from first customers or users, etc.
- – An initial business plan, a presentation of the project has to be ready and submitted with the application.
- – Company registration and revenues are not required.